The Continuous Weave (DIR) secure harness uses 11 feet of 2 inch nylon webbing material, 6 stainless steel D-rings with weight stops are included. Two at chest level and one on the waist. Easily repositioned for optimal configuration with an OMS stainless steel buckle. A 2 inch sewn crotch strap with a 2 inch Scooter “D” ring is also included. This harness is available to be installed on a diver’s backplate or on the OMS Aluminum or Stainless Steel backplates. Divers that prefer the simplest, most utilitarian harness generally choose this configuration. Available as a Kit or installed on OMS Backplates.
OMS’ superior de-burring process eliminates back plate sharp edges, and prevents abrasion and cuts to webbing and BC’s. This backplate includes the following slots: 1″ and 2″ (2.54cm and 5.1cm) width crotch strap, (2) cam band, and a bottom slot to accommodate band bolts that are slightly off 11″ (27.94cm) on center. Aluminum plate has a hard coat anodized surface to prevent oxidation and now incorporates additional slots to mount cam bands for single cylinder configuration. Plate has 22 holes for flexibility in accessory mounting.
The OMS Harness System is perfect for those who want a quality diving harness. The deluxe harness system is a cross shoulder harness. This means each side of the upper harness crosses at the top (behind the diver’s head), then joins to the lower assemblies on the opposite side. Top left to lower right and top right to lower left. This is a design for superior comfort. Harness system with (4) chest mounted D-rings, (2) waist strap D-rings and a crotch strap O-ring all made from corrosion resistant stainless steel. The waist strap is equipped with a latch style ss buckle and the chest (sternum) strap is adjustable with a squeeze-style” side-release plastic buckle. Backplate and Harness, comes with an owner’s manual and are covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
- OMS Stainless Steel Plate with OMS Continuous Weave harness
- Superior De-Burring Process
- Design: Eliminates Sharp Edges, Prevents Abrasion & Cuts to Webbing and BC’s
- Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Back Plate
- Weight: 1.75 lbs (794 g)
- Plate Webbing Slots: 1″ and 2″ (2.54cm and 5.1cm)
- Bottom Slot: Accommodate Band Bolts, Slightly Off 11″ (27.94cm) On Center
- Slots to Mount Cam Bands for Single Cylinder Configuration
- Hard Coat Anodized Surface to Prevent Oxidation
- 22 Holes for Flexibility in Accessory Mounting
- Additional Slots to Mount Cam Bands for Single Cylinder Configuration
- Quality Diving Harness
- Superior Comfort
- 11 feet of OMS signature webbing
- 6 small EPDM bands
- 1 large rubber loop
- 2 inch Crotch Strap with “2” inch Scooter D-ring